Oracle's EMEA Alliances and Channels (A&C) organization is responsible for partner business management and revenue generated via channel, ongoing development and execution of A&C programs and strategies. Oracle partners are Oracle Partner Network program members.
The Marketing Reporting Analyst provides updates to management regarding to budget, pipeline, ROI and supports the Channel Marketing Managers by investigating opportunities in the system. The Analyst will be responsible for regular analysis for both Demand Generation activities and Enablement/Engagement activities. The role requires independent initiative, ability to collect, organize and display data in spreadsheets format and in Business Intelligence platforms. The Marketing Reporting Analyst will collaborate with the Marketing Channel Managers and report to the Marketing Budgets Process Owner.
• University Degree preferably in Business administration, Economics, or Computer Sciences
• Minimum 3 years of experience in working with data / preparing reports / analytical background
• Preferably previous experience in a similar position is highly preferred
• Very comfortable in working with numbers
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Well-organized and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, good time management skills
• Confident in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word & Excel
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details and orientation to correctness of results
• Self-sufficient and motivated
This is a contractor position.