Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
What you will be doing?
Data Reporting – Internal and Integrated
- Provide a link between raw enterprise data and management, so data extraction, analysis and transformation are key job responsibilities
- Design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions.
- Maintain systems for recording business and financial data.
- Know how to follow company standards and procedures when creating reports.
- Examine reports to locate and resolve errors.
- Assemble and analyze data for business reports, make sure data and calculations are accurate.
Managing & Analyzing Reports
- Gather and input data – gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting. This involves both altering and extending current databases and creating new processes to accurately represent critical data.
- Gather knowledge about the product in order to better understand the architecture and structure of the database and other integrated data providers.
- Prepare Reports – documents, presentations and live reports for upper management.
- Collaborate with the Business Team and Leadership.
- Design data management and representation.
- Work cross-functionally with ad-hoc requests from PO`s or PM`s.
- Database Queries (MySQL, MSSQL or such).
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel (Data manipulation and usage of DAX formulas).
- Google Analytics.
- Microsoft Power BI (or experience in alternative solutions).
- Experience or a background in Economics or Development.
- Capability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and numbers.
- Attention to details - vigilant when it comes to reporting, to create representative reports.
- Ability to communicate and explain reports clearly and concisely: strong, clear communicator across the department.
- Organized and analytical, respecting deadlines and specifications.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Access to conferences, trainings and/or certifications
- Private medical subscription
- Fitness, aerobic, pool, tennis discounts
- Massage sessions at work, twice a week
- Team buildings and monthly team-bonding activities....and of course......a fun, young, creative and professional team :)