Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The rental sales agent is responsible for optimizing the rental experience by selling extras based on the customer's needs, drafting rental agreements, and providing exceptional customer service.
As a Rental Sales Agent you are entrusted with educating our customers on their buying options and serving them with the highest level of respect, professionalism and friendliness. You will be expected to become the expert on our fleet and ancillary products and enhance the customers' experience by providing expert recommendations. Rental Sales Agents will be incentivized and evaluated on predetermined service and sales goals and standard
- Create the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Greet customers professionally and prepare the rental agreement
- Check-in and check-out rental agreements, fleet control, damages, etc.
- High level of customer service / cars basic hnowlegde.
- Advise on and sell optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs
- Advise as an expert on all vehicles in our fleet, all protection items, and all extras
- Make expert recommendations and present every product to every customer every time
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the office area
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and Manager
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needsHandle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Minimum High school diploma
- Minimum 6 month - 1 year customer service or sales experience
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to drive the shuttle van to the airort when is required
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- High english level
- Ability to communicate in other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, etc.) is a plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team and opportunities for professional growth
- The gross montly salary includes a fix salary + meal tickets
- In adition to this, we offer an intereseting comission package