Renewable Energy Site Manager
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Ingka Investments Romania Renewable Energy Team (part of INGKA Group) – Constanta County
Ingka Investments is the investment arm of Ingka Group. The IKEA vision guides us as we lead home furnishing retail into the future. To secure Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength, we make responsible investments in people and businesses that make a positive difference to people and planet. Aside the Retail investments, until now we have two Investments portfolios in Romania: Forestland and Renewable Energy.
As a Renewable Energy Site Manager, you will have the opportunity:
- Manage the operations and maintenance service providers across Ingka Group owned operational wind farms in Romania.
- To improve and protect the performance of the Romanian wind farm portfolio together with relevant local and global stakeholders.
- To contribute to the growth and sustained profitability of the business, through good coordination of the service providers and implementation of the renewable energy operations activities.
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
- Contribute with functional expertise to the development of Business and Operations Planning in order to meet the commercial goals of Ingka Investments and to secure the needs of the different stakeholders.
- Manage, monitor and follow up the renewable energy operations activities (scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections etc.).
- Secure the Ingka Investments working standards (Rule on Health and Safety, Rule on Environment, Terms Of Engagement, etc.) and local legislation, in renewable energy operations.
- Supervise implementation procedures and execution of the works in respect with all Health and Safety rules and in according to applicable legislation.
- Initiate and secure Renewable Energy Management Plans according to local legislation in order to secure the commercial directions set by Ingka Investments.
- Monitor renewable energy operations goals, KPIs and costs, and reports performance, risks and deviations to the Renewable Energy Country Operations Manager.
- Effectively manage relations with service providers and other stakeholders (municipalities, neighbors, etc.)
- Secure the compliance with local legislation.
- Developing and maintaining a good communication with all authorities and entities involved in the operation of the wind farm – TSO-Transelectrica, Energy Regulatory Agency, Energetical Dispatching entities, Distribution Network Operators, etc).
- Keep the data processing systems accurate and up to date.
…. with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
- Very good knowledge and network of renewable environment.
- Good understanding of digital systems.
- Good knowledge in the principles of sound Health, Safety and Environment performance and legislation.
- Knowledge within any of the following:
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control methods
- Wind farm construction contracts and construction methods
- Wind Farm maintenance planning
- Renewable Energy Business planning
- Annual budget performance
- Compliance Management Review
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Good judgment and ability to make sound and common-sense decisions.
- Good communication and strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Self – starter with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you Academic Education in Energy Field, Renewable Energy preferable or equivalent and at least 5 years of increasing responsibility in the renewable energy field, or equivalent, if you have hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.