Remote Rollout Manager with French
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Remote Rollout Manager works in close coordination with the Rollout Manager and remain project team.
Mission: Accountable to support the planning and management of the roll out of deployment activities for whole or part of a customer project, ensuring the project is delivered in scope of contractual obligations and within forecasted costs, time and required quality.
Summary of key activities:
- Ensures all deliverables are available according to project requirements and deployment process by engaging and coordinating relevant stakeholders (Global Centers, local teams, etc.) and securing availability and accuracy of deployment work orders
- Collects actual services delivery performance information, compares actual performance with baseline & reports results
- Determines the causes to any perceived deviation
- Collects information to provide latest estimates to completion
- Working with the ROM, ensures that schedules and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Working with the ROM, ensures that quality performance target is reached, addressing and correcting any deviation
- Generate work orders and/or purchase orders
- Manage documents in document repository
- Manage site access
- Follow-up with subco
- Send Site Surveys to the proper teams and follow-up as needed
- Sends relevant documentation to subcos and receives updated data to be shared
- Follow-up on quality audits
- Relevant skills to monitor and track progress and performance using relevant tools
- Knowledge and fluency on necessary corporate systems to support ROM activities (.. WO, POs., etc.)
- Knowledgeable on Deployment process and interaction with other delivery teams .. Remote Engineering, GSD, NOC/GNOC etc.
- Understanding of the process, tools, etc. needed to perform Installation & commissioning work
- Knowledgeable on site installation work instructions (generic / project specific)
- Fluency in French and English
- Very attractive salary package - accordingly to your skills and experience; private medical insurance, kindergarten reimbursement, sport benefits, transportation benefit, performance bonus
- Access to theoretical and practical training programs;
- Professional development in a wide range of telecommunication technologies, on international projects