Do you have a keen eye for data? Are you naturally curious about how different variables interact with one another to shape the behaviors of humans beings? Do you shake your head in despair when you see a pie chart where the values add up to more than 100%, or when one of the columns of a graph has a truncated Y-axis?
Most people think graphs and stats are boring. You’re not like most people. You know they tell the history of reality and can be used to predict the future. When you are dealing with data, you feel like you’re a wizard with a crystal ball.
We need an expert in Data Analytics, and Data Visualization and Reporting. If that’s you - and if the above resonated with you, then you probably are one - you’ll work with a team of developers and analysts to build meaningful reports based on big data.
Your mission will be to take pre-packaged data and work with experts to make it beautiful for both internal and customer use. Your superpower? The ability to mix and match several types of data, and then model them into a visual output, ready for easy manipulation and interpretation.
To apply for this job, you must have solid experience in the area of reporting, and be willing and motivated to play a key role in the development of the company’s Reporting and Analytics strategy.
● Create Reports with Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
● Assist team in building advanced, beautiful, and meaningful reports
● Consult the team regarding existing Data Visualization/Reporting tools
● Create Interactive Dashboards for clients
Required skills and qualifications:
● +3 years of experience in data analytics and reporting
● Experienced in report creation with Tableau tools
● Experienced in Microsoft Power BI
● Ability to write SQL
● Experience with Excel Pivot Tables and Crystal Reports would be a big plus
● Fluent English;
● Ability to work during the EST timezone
This is a position on a part-time basis. Based on results, there’s the possibility of full-time employment.