We’ve just started a new marketing initiative, and we’re looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to help us take it to the next level.
About our offer:
We’re talking about a part-time gig at the moment, but we’re open to expanding it in the future. More specifically, we’re looking for a data-driven, technically savvy marketing professional with a broad skill set and experience in a variety of marketing channels.
Your job would be to be focused on driving customer acquisition growth and engagement through new tactics and channels. The main goal would be to increase our lead generation - an ideal result would be 15 qualified leads / month, after implementing your strategies for 3 months.
What you’ll do:
* Research and test new acquisition tactics and channels.
* Design and deploy growth experiments to improve funnel metrics.
* Optimize the effectiveness of campaigns by tweaking ads / landing pages / targeting.
* Create, launch, and optimize acquisition campaigns across channels.
* Lead outreach efforts on Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
* Advise and collaborate on our e-mail outreach campaign.
* Anything else you feel strongly about and that would aid us in reaching our goal.
Our team already has a content producer and manager (that’s me!), several freelancers writing content for us, a person doing link-building outreach, an SEO expert and a great designer. We’re looking for you as potentially the final piece of the puzzle.
Does this look like something you'd be interested in?
“Who is DistantJob?” you ask? We are a company specialized in finding remote employees for companies based in North America.