REMOTE - Full Time LEAD PHP FULL Stack dev.
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Remote Full Time - PHP LEAD FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER - REMOTE
- Ideal Candidate
- College or university degree.
- Proficient in English
- At least 6+ years of PHP development experience
- At least 2+ years of demonstrable work experience with Laravel.
- At least 2+ years of demonstrable work experience with Wordpress.
- Experience with any MEAN stack Node, Express, React, Next bonus not essential.
- Understanding and Experience with TDD and BDD – phpunit, cucumber, mocha, jest
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control and git flow
- Knowledgeable in CSS(3) and HTML(5)
- Knowledgeable in MySQL
- Independent, proactive and open attitude.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ambitious, enterprising, flexible and service-oriented.
- Precise and an eye for detail.
- Result and service-minded.
- Team player with strong communication and social skills.
- Experience of building and running a team of developers from scratch
- Demonstrate experience in managing projects agile from start to finish
Bonus Experience (not essential):
- Experience in AWS services and automation is a PLUS
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Devops experience is a plus (Ubuntu, docker, vagrant, kubernetes)
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using Laravel or Wordpress platform
- Work on new and existing LAMP and MEAN / MERN stack projects
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Identify quality community extensions and optimise production efforts
- identify new trends in software stack that the company should be adopting
- Maintain high performing codebases and solve complex performance problems
- Support architecting and estimating new LAMP and MEAN tasks & projects
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns
- Get Involved in strategic discussions at a Leadership Level
- Make key decisions when scaling the technical headcount.
We offer the following:
- The opportunity to work as part of an international team in which
collaboration are central elements.
- An international client portfolio.
- A competitive salary package.
The opportunity to work from home.
Textmimedia is looking for a talented and experienced lead developer for our growing web
and e-commerce department. Textmimedia is a UK Digital Agency and is looking to expand
its digital team across Europe.
Salary - negotiable depending on experience.
The job is remote home based