Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
- As a mid-sized software outsourcing company that develops projects for the global market, we are searching for experienced programmers who are eager to take the lead and responsibility in the development process.
- Clarisoft Technologies proudly coordinates projects that are meant to make a difference in the world. Our growing team empowers people around the globe to fight Ebola, run 10k of events for Sony or Amazon, engage 10M+ customers - and this is only a sneak peek. We also built software that is used by successful organizations like the World Health Organization, European Union, CISCO, Metro and many more.
- Estimate user stories and tasks
- Design the solution architecture
- Write code
- Review code from others
- Write unit-testing when necessary
- Work closely with other developers, PM team and QA team.
- Report progress on current activities.
- Share knowledge within the team.
- Perform activities according to Agile/Scrum and traditional methodologies.
- Follow/improve development standards.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
We would like the candidate to have:
- Know best practices for Angular or React or Node
- Willing to work with unit testing tools like Mocha, Jest, Enzyme
- Knowledge of build and dependency management tools (NPM, Yarn)
Nice to have:
- Lead-dev experience
- Serverside rendering
Non-technical skills and values:
- Strong interest in software development.
- Focus on self-improvement.
- Capability to work in virtual teams and/or with remote clients.
Education and certifications:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
You’ll have the chance to:
Work for international clients to solve challenges and get valuable experience, by collaborating with colleagues in local teams to feel more comfortable at the same time.
Grow and build experience on technologies you are most interested in (that is influenced by available projects). You can get guidance when you need help.
Get opportunities to contribute with innovative ideas to build outstanding solutions
Learn many new things and you will not be stuck in an obsolete technology
Influence/change architecture and/or design of solutions, not just implement what others planned for you.
Salary 11-22k lei net or PFA contract 17-34k lei,
Work remote or in a centrally located office at Romana Square,
We don’t have rigid structures and you can juggle with the working interval,
- We have our headquarters located in the US, in Scottsdale Arizona and Pittsford, New York, and we outsource our software development services to our office in Bucharest, Romania.
- Our Romanian team has 40+ people including developers, QA, and project managers.
- For 15 years we built enterprise software and multiplatform applications that helped our clients better engage their customers and scale their business.
- Interviu online
- How do you write "Hello World" in an alert box?
- What is the correct syntax for referring to an external script called ""?
- How do you find the number with the highest value of x and y?