Detalii loc de munca
REMOTE HR Specialist-German(full-time/part-time)
Job remote (permite desfășurarea activității la domiciliu/telemuncă, permanent sau temporar)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
- Provides support for Deutsche Telekom Services Europe in the field of Employment Administration and relevant HR topics and processes.
- Process HR tickets by using our workflow management tool (AMS), following German law and labor agreements of Deutsche Telekom Group.
- Maintain process documentation and special procedures in our knowledge management system.
- Develop ideas to update, simplify and enhance our processes, procedures and documents.
- Supports in the development of frequently asked questions based on customer feedback or new requirements.
- Language skills: German fluent in speaking and writing (B2), English is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Student or vocational training.
- Knowledge in handling information processing systems (Ticketing Tool, SAP HR, MS-Office) is a plus
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player and good listening skills.
- Opportunities to grow & develop
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Great training opportunities
- Motivational financial package
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.