Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the top ICT providers in BeNeLux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors.
Our current portfolio includes customers from all over the world, with a vast majority in the BeNeLux region, customers for which we provideavailability.
Customers make use of the services that we deliver, to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Geleen (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
What does the job hold?
Are you a true "allrounder" with a good basic knowledge of Windows and a passion for (virtual) workplaces? Do you like the variety and challenge of larger customers? Then we have a tailor-made challenge for you!
As a leading ICT company that offers quality solutions to its customers, we always strive for a customized solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his goals. In this case as well, we are looking for this match. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions, so this role faces you with all of these:
· You are going to work within a shared delivery team and manage multiple customers workplace environment and end user experience
· You will provide day by day remote 2nd level technical support and guidance to the end users of the customers that you manage, ensuring that the issues that they encounter are addressed in a structural and timely fashion
· You will contribute to the improvement of the overall end user experience and assist the back-end team to formulate the necessary improvement proposals
· You will make sure the documentation is correct and up to date
· You are encouraged to keep your professional knowledge and technical skills up to date so you can use them optimally within Cegeka
What you need to know:
· You have broad knowledge of Windows operating systems, both client and server environments
· You have strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
· You have good understanding of basic network concepts
· English language is like mother tongue to you
· You have completed a higher education (Bachelor or Master)
· Having notions of one (preferably several) of the concepts / solutions listed below is a plus:
o Citrix Xenapp/ Xendesktop
o Profile Management
o Terminal Server (RDS)
o System Center Configuration Manager
o File and printing services
o O365 applications
What we expect from you:
o You are a keynote in all-round troubleshooting, taking each challenge like a puzzle you want to solve
o You have strong communication skills and an analytical mind
o You are dealing with problems as a true entrepreneur
o You are are enthusiastic and enjoy sharing your passion for IT with the customer in order to get things done
o You work independently while following a structured approach
o You are a quick learner who can pick up new skills as needed
o You are a good colleague and not only a member in the team :)
What do we offer?
o Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
o We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days off according to internal policies
o Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
o Meal tickets
o Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool
o Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
o Massage within the company premises
o Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
o Relaxation room (tennis table, darts, board games, X-box)
o Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
o Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots