REINSURANCE UNDERWRITER SPECIALIST
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Our client is one of the leading companies active in financial services.
- Preparing the necessary information for the renewal of the reinsurance contracts as well as the reinsurance statistics;
- Being responsible for the data preparation of the reinsurance treaties, partial treaties as well as proportionate treaties;
- Managing the preapproval of the fronting insurance and voluntary insurance policies as well as monitors the payments to reinsurers and the cash received by the company;
- Calculating the reimbursement, premiums, losses, and commissions related to proportional treaties;
- Calculating the minimum and deposit premiums and claims for non-proportional reinsurance contracts;
- Preparing the required documentation for payment to the reinsurers as well as for receiving the amounts from them and keeps the balances with the reinsurance companies;
- Preparing the quarterly reports as well as any other required reporting requested by the reinsurer, preparing specific reporting to other departments within the company, Group and external collaborators (. reinsurers and reinsurance brokers).
- University Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the reinsurance area
- Solid knowledge of relevant legislation
- Capable of processing large volume of data
- Good understanding of the business
- Fluency in English
- PC literate
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical and capable of summarising important issues;
- Outgoing and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive;
- Tenacity and resilience, able to respond robustly to pressure;
- Open to changes and focus on solutions;
- Able to assume and make decision-related to her/his tasks.