MMX Solutions is a dynamic IT Company specialized on different services for the banking sector and not only: Business Intelligence, AML, Cards, Lending Solutions, GDPR implementations. We are here to help our customers in expanding their view about their company.
Responsible of performing the business analysis, financial analysis phase and implementation of regulatory reporting packages/changes & subsequent updates of processes within Regulatory Reporting area and support the production of reports on a solo and on a consolidated basis for our client, as part of project stabilization phase.
▪ Understanding of business requirements in financial area & specific regulatory reporting field;
▪ Perform the business analysis phase for regulatory reporting updates or new reports;
▪ Build test cases and test scenarios based on the analysis performed;
▪ Perform financial analysis on different reports (assets, liabilities, including liquidity reports);
▪ Analyze different data sets to identify potential mismatches or to propose new controls for granular data reconciliation;
▪ Understanding of IT architectures and complex IT systems interactions and interdependencies;
▪ Build IT specifications documentations in accordance with the financial analysis, in order to enhance existing tools and/or create new IT tools to support the delivery of regulatory reports;
▪ Clarify and validate business requirements and interact with the development teams for a proper implementation;
▪ Design AS IS and TO BE processes – based on the proposed solutions;
▪ Regulatory reporting follow-up actions in order to support regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
▪ Responsible of the project stabilization phase outcome – support of production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for our client;
▪ Accounting Consistency Credit Risk – support analyst;
▪ Data Quality improvement recommendations - part of the production assistance task is to assess, log data mismatches in order to further improve Group Credit Risk Data Quality;
▪ Perform production assistance tasks and operational controls allocated as part of project stabilization phase/lead support;
▪ Declare any operational risk events occurring and anticipate risks on production as part of stabilization phase/project support activities;
▪ Provide clear and concise status reports on the allocated activities for operational and management teams;
▪ Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement.
▪ Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on regulatory reporting and analytic, preferably in financial services/banking or in consultancy;
▪ Experience in performing business analysis and financial analysis in regulatory reporting area;
▪ At least 4 years experience in banking field is mandatory - implementation of regulatory reporting projects (reporting Basel, IFRS, Controlling, Reporting on loans, Administration of loans and guaranties, Credit Risk, FINREP, COREP, AnaCredit);
▪ Strong proven analytical skills;
▪ Previous experience in IT field, understanding of IT architectures and interdependencies;
▪ Keen interest in regulatory reporting;
▪ Experience in projects implementation within the Banking industry; ▪ English language advanced
▪ Excel knowledge advanced;
▪ French would be a plus;
▪ Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance will be a plus
▪ BABok and ITIL certification is a plus.
We also value:
▪ Excellent communication skills;
▪ Critical thinking;
▪ Capacity to lead or participate to projects & to assimilate industry best practices; ▪ Rigor and precision;
▪ Cooperation and team spirit;
▪ Ability to deliver the outcome within specific deadlines.