Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
15-17 Bulevardul Ion Mihalache, București
Our local Advisory Practice is, among other, a leading provider of Process and Risk Management Services to Banking and big Corporate clients.
As a consultant you will be part of the advisory team responsible for engagements with financial services clients. You contribute technically to client engagements and internal projects dedicated to financial services institutions.
Your area of expertise? Regulatory changes impacting our clients.
Technical skills requirements
- Graduate degrees preferably in statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, risk management, economics, finance or other area with strong quantitative focus.
- Excellent, proven communication skills both oral and in writing, in English and Romanian
- Excellent abilities Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- 0 – 2 years of experience in banking institutions in one or more of the following areas would be considered as an asset: banking processes, process assessment and re engineering, IT implementation (business requirements preparation, testing, project management), Basel 2, reporting, risk management, risk modeling
- Experience in a consultancy company (strategic or Big 4), would be considered as an asset
- Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect and deliver all the necessary data/information/reports regarding the scope of the engagement.
- Support in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Performs research projects about financial service industry and institutions
- Anticipates and identifies risks and escalates issues as appropriate
- Prepares presentations and creates working files necessary for the engagement
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Creative thinking, problem solving orientation
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of consultancy