Regional Sales Representatives
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
New dynamic Hotel Supply Company based in Bucharest & Brasov, specialized in luxury hotel cosmetics, is looking for enthusiast Sales Representatives.
We are looking for Sales Representatives for Bucharest, Constanta, Brasov, Suceava, Iasi, Targu Mures areas. In this role you will be responsible for developing new sales and cultivating and expanding relationships with customers.
Essential functions for this role include:
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Travel with little or no supervision
You will also complete timely and succinct trip and status reports, manage large accounts with excellent project skills and maintain product and pricing knowledge.
Qualified candidates have a minimum experience of 2 years in Sales, with a proven track record in meeting sales targets. Other required qualifications and experience include:
- Demonstrates a service oriented customer focus with proven experience in relationship building and providing quality customer experiences
- Must demonstrate proven track record of sales successes
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality
- Must be an articulate and fluent communicator, written and verbal, and at ease with public speaking
- Very good command of English
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment
- Must possess the ability to maintain flexibility to travel (75% of time or more)
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Ability to set effective strategies resulting in improved team and individual performance
- Driver's license
Candidates with the following are preferred:
- Experience in Horeca industry and a very good understanding of this sector, especially with hotels and pensions in Romania
- Experience in Cosmetics field in general, hotel cosmetics in particular