The Regional Reporting Lead is a commuter role, which means that 2 weeks /month the activity will be performed from our Belgium location and will have following main responsibilities:
Planning & Reporting:
- Responsible for consolidation and preparing of the variance analysis of the financial and operating results (which include Volume/Price/Mix analysis, COGS, other COGS, and SAG expenses) of the PBU in order to measure progress against the business objectives.
- Responsible for PBU consolidation and timely corporate reporting with business rationale- Interacts with Regional BU Finance counterpart to understand the business drivers for the variances at market level.
- Works closely with operations to define the root cause of the variances. Consolidate and deliver analysis reports to regional commercial and finance teams for the S&OP and MOR - Responsible for the consolidation of the Country/Regional financial forecasts, reported timely with high standards of quality and accuracy.
Supports Business Partner:
- Supports BU FBP in preparing the guidelines for the market as part of the planning process. Be part of the management cost setting process for the sales countries based on cost developments from the operational teams on raw material and conversion costs.
- Provides info to FBP in order to explain countries why cost developments Prepares Deep dive analysis on Volume/price/mix/SAG and align with BU finance on drivers and provide feedback on issues/status.
- Attends the monthly Plan sufficiency meetings with the markets to be in the loop of all changes at market level that affect the overall BU results/ Long-term and AOP plans:
- Responsible for preparing a regional AOP in line with the defined AOP process.
- Designs country review process (business review deck, templates) in line with regional FP&A guidance- Consolidates country reviews into a regional AOP which is aligned to RvsCC (long term planning) and to the S&OP (18 months planning)
- Supports in target setting for the markets by providing the financial information necessary for the process.
- Supports the RvsCC process through preparing and dollarizing the 5 year financial plan and align with regional commercial team. Highlight and identify key drivers and issues to ensure the building of a solid financial plan in line with business strategy and goals.
- Supports in development/implementation on Truck specific reporting and forecasting processes (Mileage P&L, Channel Profitability, Proactive integration).
- Improves analysis tools (mix, intercompany results). Constantly review the capabilities of the systems and suggest improvements to the Corporate & Regional system teams.
- Drives efficiency in planning process both at country and regional level fully in alignment with BU business partner.
- At least 5 years experience in a relevant position with evidence of shown analytical skills
- Country FP&A with past experience in analyzing and explaining to non-financials the financial performance for a market / cluster
- A comprehensive understanding of Goodyear’s products, policies, business practices and support structure is a big plus.
Knowledge & Skills:
- A graduate degree with a concentration in a business related field (. Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc.) is required as a minimum
- Hands on understanding of the Business Intelligence and Database query tools (Cognos, EDW, Excel) to work though the financial data and communicate these in a presentable manner
- Must have a broad base of financial knowledge with a balanced commercial mindset.
- Must have the ability to analyze data, identify issues/opportunities and propose solutions/alternatives in a pro-active manner.
- Ability to work with associates at all levels.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to listen effectively and articulate business cases.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and open mind;
Able to find the right balance between working on the field/doing things yourself vs. interacting with company management.