Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Global Planning and Forecasting Teams for the identification and resolution of Backorder shortages, Risk Parts, Network Fill Rate shortages and Increased Demand situations.
- Drive corrective actions with Planners to prevent recurrence of SDP failures.
- Subject Matter Experts for allocated Supply Planning processes. Ensure all Processes are updated on Beehive to reflect process changes.
- Ensure Planners action Planner workbook recommendations daily.
- Maximize purchasing opportunity from REMAN to ensure efficient management of Materials Budget.
- Ongoing review and development of material planning activity to improve process efficiency and material availability whilst controlling cost.
- Be active members of any Project Teams pulled together within GSL.
- Ensure that any scheduled and ad-hoc reports/requests/analysis are delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from relevant field in Supply Chain Planning
- Understanding of field service operations in a high technology
- Previous experience of Oracle's Value Chain Planning tools (Demantra, Spares Parts Planning and Inventory Optimization) is desirable.
- International experience beneficial
- Self motivator, able to identify and develop opportunities through to completion
- Ability to prioritize workload across wide ranging activities
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate at various levels across Oracle and externally with suppliers
- Flexible Team player, receptive to change with a “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Well organized and analytical with an inquisitive nature
- Good spreadsheet skills are required
- Negotiation skills
- Fluent English is essential