Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Identify, obtain, analyze and interpret relevant supply chain data. Review Forecast vs. Demand and drive appropriate actions;
• Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure timely progress on ongoing projects, and emerging issues (. line-down)– knowing when and how to engage these stakeholders (Sales, Operations, legal, etc.);
• Proficiently and accurately prepares, analyzes and issues detailed production schedules and status reports;
• Creates, track and prioritizes job orders in SAP according to the schedule for production optimization to meet the customer requested dates of delivery;
• Creates lean supply plans to meet production requirements as well to meet expectations in regards with stock KPI’s;
• Follows up as required with all teams (Materials, Engineering and Production) to manage and expedite production to meet customer expectation;
• Provide departmental reports from mainframe source data to fully inform key personnel of the Value Streams KPI’s; key KPIs may include: Improve Ship to Request, Decrease Customer Weighted Average Lead Time, Reduction of Days on Hand Inventory, Improve Customer Experience;
• Update SAP parameters in relation with supply chain management created changes. Ex. determine customer specific safety stock / Consignment Min-Max level to drive Customer experience and reduce Customer lead-times.
• Assist Quality and the Sales Team with forecast information for many Customer requests: Weekly Sales Forecast Numbers, Part Change Notifications, Allocated Parts, Obsolescence, Superseding Part Numbers, Business Transfers and Quality challenges;
• Identify areas for continuous improvement (. repetitive problematic part resolution);
• Responsible for implementing Supply Chain initiatives to reduce cost and improve service focused on global performance. Construct process maps, collect data, perform analyses, deliver recommendations, and implement process improvement initiatives relative to end-to-end supply chain;
• Manage and track performance trends impacting inventory availability and make recommendations around planning parameters assumptions;
• Create documentation / Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all process work.
• Participate in and contribute to large and complex projects to develop tools and organization capabilities to support a data driven supply chain. Own assigned tasks and resolve general problems with minimal guidance. Act as subject matter expert and train others to use core models and data tools.
• Ability to pay attention to details and possess strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team and possess a positive communication style.
• Possess strong, independent problem-solving skills.
• Previous experience in Supply Chain in manufacturing and multinational environment
• Minimum of three years’ experience on a similar position.
• Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing strongly preferred
• Proficiency with SAP and MO Office is required.
• Fluent in English