For this 2 roles , the candidates will have the opportunity to work for our growing and fast pace professional services division (products and services), focusing on the sales of our SaaS products. We are strongly engaged in expanding our team with staff of the highest calibre.
We are looking for a like-minded, talented and motivated individual to join our growing sales team.
The ideal candidates will need to be able to understand potential customers’ needs and explain how our offering will realistically overcome their difficulties.
The success of this role will directly drive company revenue, new growth and is essential for our continued position in the market. Full product, services and sales training will be provided to the successful candidate. It is competitive salary and performance-based commission.
· Excellent pipeline management and new business development in the allocated regions.
· Generate interest, Create Need and Nurture Demand for our SaaS products.
· Leading negotiations from Pre-Sales (Lead Generation and Cold-Calling) to Closing Sale
· Driving virtual and in-person demos of our SaaS tool to Senior and C-level clients for assigned regions
· Respond to RFI (Request for Information)/RFQ (Request for Quotes)/RFPs (Request for Proposal) within stipulated timelines and work with other sales teams as required.
· Prepare and deliver Statement of Work/Contract detailing the technical and commercial proposal to the customers
· Drive and Manage large and complex bids with leading clients and prospects
· Deliver sales reports on regular basis; work under pressure, achieve KPIs and meet deadlines
· Work closely with the Sales/Technical/Delivery teams while building the proposal. Explain to the corresponding team the request requirements, deliverables and timelines.
· Proven and demonstrated success in sales and pre-sales of software solutions
· Proficiency in analysing the customer's business, applications and converting the business needs into viable technical solution
· Should have very good experience in responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP
· Should have very good experience in preparing Statement of Work (SOW) Technical and Commercial proposal
· Good technical understanding of the products.
· Well versed in Estimation techniques and Commercial / Pricing models
· Broad understanding Lead Generation, Sales cycle, Bid Management / Pre-sales cycle, Project Execution, Support etc.
· Should be well versed in tools like Microsoft Office (esp. Word and PPT), Microsoft Visio etc.
· Should have very good experience in preparing documents / slide decks for
o Case Studies
o Client/Customer Visits
o Skill Sets presentation / Business Unit Overview
· Strong presentation and analytical skills.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering or any other equivalent degree.
· Overall 5+ years of experience in Software Sales Industry
· Experience in the Higher Education sector will be highly preferred.
· !!!!! Fluent in English,