Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of end-to-end supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain Services.
The range of Supply Chain Solutions can vary from simple transport or storage up to complex operations. We optimize all activities around information, material and financial flow. We provide globally integrated end-to-end solutions tailored to our customers' supply chain management needs with a special commitment to industry specific requirements. Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries and employs around people worldwide.
PANALPINA ROMANIA is looking for the position of a Regional IT Core Systems Consultant Europe (LBase Desk Europe) for Oradea and Bucharest offices.
Regional IT Core Systems Consultant Europe (LBase Desk Europe) should consider the following aspects:
Purpose of the position
· Maintain and entry of LBase Invoicing and Job Costing modules in Europe
· Ensure optimal usage of LBase as an administrative system
· Drive continuous improvement and enhancement of the tool
· Keep special focus on managing and adherence of rules and guidelines of the LBase modules
managed in the tool
· Support BPT and Super user in order to ensure European rules and guidelines
Responsibility (always in accordance with the instructions/guidelines from the Regional Head Office):
Function / Market & Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen / Process working
• Experience in the Forwarding Industry
• Experience with (software) programming in different languages
• Panalpina’s strategy and products
• Freight forwarding operations
• PA application architecture and data flow
• Business administration and controlling
Skills & Competencies
• Structured thinking, process oriented, assertive and (stress)-resistant
• Good structural, logical and analytical skills
• Independent and pro-active working attitude (creative, self-motivating, etc.)
• Good team player with good communication skills
Educational background / Work experience
• Experience in people management, training & development, coaching, conflict and performance management
• Developer skills (. SQL)
• High degree of computer skills
• Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
• Main local language
• Other languages (written and spoken) preferred
• MS office skills and good knowledge regarding PA IT systems
We are offering:
Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
Training and Mentoring programs
Experienced leaders to support your development
International career growth opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!
***Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.