REGIONAL COMMERCIAL PLANNER
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are currently looking for outstanding individuals to join our Sales and Distribution department as:
REGIONAL COMMERCIAL PLANNER TIMISOARA
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler working for Philip Morris -
The main aim of the job is to support the Business Unit Management with relevant analysis/insights regarding Nielsen trends, Adult Consumer Distribution, Trade Coverage: Merchandising & Communication, Consumer Engagement touch points platform areas, to support decision making process related to resource allocation, objective setting, Key Performance Indicators (KPI-s) monitoring, increasing commercial initiatives efficiencies & effectiveness through better targeting and alignment of commercial initiatives objectives, selected channels/ retail selling points and consumer profile.
- Perform distribution data analysis (Retail Audit, In Market Sales) to identify Philip Morris performance gap versus key competitors, highlighting area to be improved;
- Consolidate the retail selling universe for: i. communication platform allocation by brands in focus, ii. tactical programs, iii. Consumer Engagement touch points platform; review it and provide final proposal;
- Monitor agreed Key performance Indicators (“KPI”) providing regular analysis, highlighting deviation from initial targets and providing solutions to correct;
- Support Sales Forecast process by collecting input from regional teams; prepare sales prognosis considering historical data, latest market information, and stock level by channels;
- Prepare the evaluation of commercial initiatives deployment effectiveness by collecting regional feedback (consumers & customers’ reaction), highlighting achievements versus targets and key learning.
- University degree, preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Computer Science;
- Experience in Trade Marketing, Distribution, Marketing and/or Business Strategy & Planning is a plus;
- Good understanding of distribution models, Consumer Engagement platforms, Trade and Consumer segmentation tool and Brand framework is a plus;
- Good analytical, conceptual, monitoring & reporting skills;
- Good presentation and communication capabilities;
- Able to provide creative ideas/solutions;
- Very good command of business English;
- Computer literate - MS Office package, with high focus on Excel and PowerPoint.