Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
FinTask has partnered with a fast growing manufacturing company to identify a company CFO to join their team. This is a key position within their Top Senior Management and will report directly to the CEO. Our client needs a proven "hands on" leader in the manufacturing industry, someone who will know the business inside and out and be able to provide the “why" behind the numbers.
Why this Opportunity?
The Company: Fast growing manufacturing company transitioning from an entrepreneurial stage environment to a sophisticated financial organization, fast expanding in EU markets through representative offices and logistics platforms openings.
- The Growth: 30M -> 100M Euros Company’s growing exponential and operating at a record pace.
- Opportunity: The CFO will be charged with building out the accounting/finance infrastructure to support the run rate of the company into the foreign markets.
- The Exposure: The CFO will be expected to provide business and operational analysis, strategic insight and tactical financial support to be an effective business partner and trusted advisor to the CEO
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will have direct oversight for all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the company and foreign subsidiaries including: the preparation of the monthly financial package; management of GL accounts, annual audit and submission of government and related tax returns and financial planning.
- Provide financial and operational metrics and analytics to executive management.
- Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
- Increase the company’s ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision-making through sound financial management.
- Further develop guidelines and processes corresponding to the rapid growth of the company.
- Continually review of accounting policies and procedures to ensure that the company is compliant with GAAP and statutory accounting
- Management of reliable forecasting tools (PL, cash flow and balance sheet).
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of hands on accounting experience working as a Regional Controller/CFO in a mid-sized company).
- Manufacturing company experience is a must
- Regional Management experience required
- Country knowledge experience : Czech, Germany, Austria, France
- German language – professional working experience