Senior (5-10 ani)
At ComplyAdvantage, our future success is dependent on the people, process and technology we use to design, build and sell our anti-money laundering products and data. We are therefore looking for an outstanding recruitment lead, to develop the team and enable them to hire best talent to ComplyAdvantage.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people to help us do this.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
- You will shape and implement scalable hiring processes and strategies in partnership with key stakeholders across technology, operations, product teams
- You will manage the end to end hiring process, from partnering with stakeholders to define job descriptions through to delivering offers to candidates you have identified and engaged
- Using social recruiting tools and sophisticated boolean search techniques, you will Identify the best talent for ComplyAdvantage
- Use your great attention to detail to identify opportunities to optimise the hiring process
- You will help to grow our employer brand in partnership with marketing to attract the best talent
- You will use data and analytics to provide insights to hiring managers and the wider people team
- You will conduct phone screens and get involved with Interviews where appropriate
- Assist with organising meetups and attend networking events
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You will have identified the best talent and successfully grown the team by consistently making strong hires
- You will have enabled the recruitment team to develop and implement best practises and established scalable hiring processes
You will have assisted in making ComplyAdvantage an employer of choice
- You will have 5+ years experience in a recruitment role, mostly in house
- You will have managed candidates through the end-to-end hiring process, from source to offer
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You have impeccable organisational skills and an adaptable and flexible attitude
- You are commercially aware, have the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and manage multiple stakeholders
You have the ability to manage competing demands, multiple searches, changing priorities and challenging deadlines with speed
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company health care plan
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements