Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (permite desfășurarea activității la domiciliu/telemuncă, permanent sau temporar)
Vion is an international producer of meat, meat products and plant based alternatives with production locations in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. Vion has sales support offices in thirteen countries worldwide. Our four Business Units Pork, Beef, Food Service and Retail, provide fresh pork, beef, meat products, plant based alternatives and by-products for retail, foodservice and the meat processing industry.
We supply customers in our home markets of the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, as well as in other countries all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
- Strong experience in recruitment. It would be a plus if you have direct experience in recruitment for worker in production; international experience preferred;
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality & excellent communication skills;
- Ability to organize priorities and resolve problems;
- The ability to work independently and manage diverse projects simultaneously and work with people from different locations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written);
- German-will be a plus;
- Flexible and well-motivated;
- Able to work with minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Your daily tasks:
- Coordinating end-to-end recruitment processes: creating job descriptions, screening applications, interviewing candidates, handling assessments included in the selection process, especially production workers for our locations in Germany / Slaughterhouses etc.
- Managing a diverse list of job platforms and candidates of different backgrounds and nationalities for our locations in Germany.
- Sourcing & headhunting passive candidates using different talent pools;
- Managing different HR reports as needed;
- Conducting research activities on new HR recruitments news, trends, tools, and development opportunities;
- Driving continuous innovation, best practices, and recommendations to enhance results.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects that offer you stability.
- Attractive compensation package;
- Personal and professional development;
- Monthly meal tickets;
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills;
- Laptop and Phone.