- Education: Undergraduate degree, preferably in Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- Good command of Italian and English (C1)
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience in an HR and / or Recruitment, preferable in IT industry
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels.
- Passion for sourcing and recruitment world
As a Recruitment Sourcer Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the Sourcing subgroup, coordinating the execution of a range of processes within the Talent Acquisition Service line and providing consistent high-quality support to the business in collaboration with Leads and in accordance with the following service process lines:
- Internet sourcing/Prescreening; Candidate engagement/HR Phone Interview; Market Intelligence reports;
- Ensure the completion of all administrative tasks related to the implementation and the execution of the service lines noted above in the team;
- Ensure the Team performs information maintenance and updates for all service lines in an accurate and timely manner;
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders & clients as well as with the internal team to ensure processes and policies consistency and efficiency.
In terms of Market intelligence, you will have the ownership to:
- Gather, evaluate and report external competitor intelligence;
- Collaborate with Team Leads and project’s SDL to understand recruiting demand, develop and customize marketing messages and share best practices;
- Identify and analyze the potential of new sourcing opportunities;
- Generate reports, cull-out data from databases and provide the same to different stake-holders;