Entry (0-2 ani)
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will work closely with a team of recruiters managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships to support the daily Human Resources operations functions.
- Working closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to identify suitable candidates;
- Actively searching and contacting candidates in order to present them the job opportunities;
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens.
- Updating candidate records, job postings in recruiting platforms and social media websites.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email tracking recruiting activities and providing weekly activity reporting.
- Identifying opportunities for improving the candidate experience and interview process efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities and events as needed.
- Assist the Recruiter in End to End recruitment processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months of recruitment or human resources experience.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and meet time sensitive targets.
- Strong commitment to goal achievement.
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.