Do you have good social and communications skills? Are you able to work diplomatically with many stakeholders? Are you able to ensure that long-term planning is conducted in a cost effective manner?
We are looking for a Recruitment Officer to become part of an innovative, inspiring and engaged organization. We work in a high pace and dedicated environment. We offer an attractive salary package and performance bonus as well as flexible working hours, and an attractive employee benefits package. We focus on diversity and equal opportunities, we work in an informal and flexible space, and we offer several activities and social gatherings during and outside working hours. A career at Maersk Tankers means being part of a global team and you will be given the opportunity to contribute and develop professionally and personally.
Your main tasks will be:
- Liaise with Manning offices to ensure safe and efficient crew change
- Ensure that we have the right number of officers, ratings and cadets in the pool, at the right time and the right quality - European side
- Follow recruitment procedure for officers, ratings and cadets, effecting all recruitment tasks starting from advertising vacancies, receiving applications, sorting applicants, conduct tests and initial interview, proposing candidates, making induction for junior officers, ratings, cadets, creating their profile in system and checking / coordinating to have all documents in good order as per company documentation matrix
- Assisting with updating recruitment procedure when needed and coming with new ideas and vision for an active recruitment process
- Handling and creating structured database with applicants
- Responsible for maintaining an adequate, polite and persuasive / successful communication with seafarers and clients in order to ensure proper manning of each and every vessel with well qualified and certified personnel
- To establish and maintain an effective cost control on all activities under purview
- Ensuring validity of sea staff documents/certificates
A career in Maersk Tankers?
For nearly a century, Maersk Tankers employees have worked to meet the world’s increasing demand for energy. Thanks to their talent and effort, Maersk Tankers is a high-quality tanker company, serving customers globally.
A career at Maersk Tankers means being part of a global team and you will be given the opportunity to contribute and develop professionally and personally
About Maersk Tankers
Maersk Tankers facilitates the global trade of energy to meet the world’s energy needs. The company is a leading player in the product tanker industry, operating one of the largest fleets of vessels and employs 3,000 employees worldwide. Established in, Maersk Tankers has nine decades of experience and expertise in commercial and technical vessel management, providing customers and partners safe, efficient and flexible services that benefit their businesses.
Maersk Tankers leads the industry in digitisation, using algorithmic trading to position vessels where our customers need them the most to cover their transportation needs and support pool partners in optimising value.
To learn more about Maersk Tankers, visit our web site,