Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Passionate and experienced professional in Employer Branding;
- Excellent communication skills, team player, visionary, creative and social media pro person;
- Team management experience – nice to have;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Marketing/Employer branding;
- University graduate and good command of English skills;
- Desire to bring added value and contribution to a wonderful growing organization operating in:
Technology, Operations, Digital and Consulting services.
What will you do:
- Develop the external employer brand marketing strategy to ensure that Accenture has a highly-recognized employer brand in Romania;
- Plan, budget, execute and measure integrated marketing and communications activities to increase awareness, knowledge and consideration for our master brand (Accenture) and sub-brands (Accenture Digital; Accenture Technology; Accenture Operations) as great place to work and most desired employer in local marketplace;
- Drive employer brand presence and engagement across Digital and Social Media channels;
- Collaborate closely with: Recruitment Lead to define the strategy and the annual Recruitment Marketing plan according with business needs and with the Internal Communication Lead to ensure alignment with internal communication plan;
- Establish strong relationships with key Universities/Faculties and Student Associations;
- Deliver a wide portfolio of online/offline advertising; direct marketing; PR and events;
- Coordinate a team of marketing professionals dedicated to external employer branding.
What will you get:
- Interesting and challenging work within one of the world’s most admired companies and most attractive employers;
- Supportive and highly talented local and global colleagues;
- Competitive package of employee benefits;
- Opportunity to grow and implement new projects with maximum business impact;
- Great team across country.