Entry (0-2 ani)
As Recruitment Coordinator your job purpose is to lead the people hiring process in line with the Coficab's business needs and to support all HR activities upon needs.
- Identifies recruitment needs in collaboration with process owners and managers.
- Prepares and launch recruitment campaign including job fairs, external providers, internet fairs, etc.
- Performs initial Preselection of candidates.
- Conducts candidates interviews & evaluation.
- Recommends on the job initiation training program for new hires.
- Implements Organizational manual procedure (JD, Org Charts, competencies matrix...).
- Organize internal campaigns on company values and internal rules.
- Administers the people satisfaction/engagement survey including setup of the survey, deployment, results analysis and communication.
- Manage and follow up the suggestion system program.
- University degree in Phycology, Communication, Economics.
- Minimum 1 year experience in automotive field, Human Resources Department.
- Technical competencies related to: Recruitment process (Launch recruitment campaign, conduct interviews), Internal Communication, Psychometrics analysis skills, Business Processes Awareness.
- Behavioral competencies: Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Personal Effectiveness, Dynamic and positive; Able to managing different projects, Team player, Resistant to stress.
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project).
- Advance English level.
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, paid meal, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months.