Detalii loc de munca
Recruitment Associate with German
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications;
- Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers;
- Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter;
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention;
- Assist with administration of pre-employment check processes;
- Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies;
- Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks;
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
- Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing;
- Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required;
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates;
- Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Minimum High School degree;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Good client handling skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral;
- PC Literate;
- Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
- Willing to perform repetitive activities;
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
- Interviu online
- I. Please rate your German skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- II. Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent
- III. What are your salary expectations for this position? (in lei net)