Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Strada Palas, Iași
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the . healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
In Romania, Conduent operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 1 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea.
**Learn more at
Duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the local team, working for the HR Service Center for HR queries, you will provide administrative support to an Outsourced Personnel Administration service, performing one or more of the following duties:
• Process candidate forms, record statistics and handle highly confidential material
• Answer specific questions in areas such as:
o New Hire administration
o Employee and employer initiated changes
• Preparation and quality check of output documents to the client or third parties
• Provide information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records
• Assist employees through phone and email contact in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
• Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff
• Manage the recruitment records of potential employees
• Book the candidates for selection stages
• Book interview rooms
• Email confirmations to staff and candidates
• Contact the recruiter to give feedback to the candidates
• Manage marketing events records
• Convert candidates foreign qualifications to UK equivalents
• Manage online test records
• Manage documents related to travel expenses
• Offer guidance with general or specific queries that might appear during the selection process (from candidates, staff, prospective candidates (3rd parties)
All we need from you consists in:
• Very good Verbal and Written English Skills (from B2 upwards).
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Willingness to learn and specialize in HR policies, procedures, employee record platforms.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Interest in starting a career in a multinational team
• Bachelor studies graduate or undergraduate, preferable in HR area or related area
• Flexible and proactive attitude
• Good team working skills and able to work autonomously on assigned tasks
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
• Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail.
• Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends.
• Comfortable with direct client contact
• PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are a must