Recruitment and Employer Branding Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Employer Branding Specialist to join our Human Capital team in Bucharest. In this role, you will be fully involved in implementing the employer branding strategy, from designing projects and events from zero to applying your creativity in order to boost our imagine on the market as employer of choice. You will also be in charge with end-to-end recruitment processes for graduates and interns.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with employer branding projects (working for a large scale company would be a plus), with proven success in the development and implementation of innovative sourcing initiatives;
- Experience in a student association and / or in recruitment would be a plus;
- Ability to work well independently, but also partner effectively with the Human Capital team and business Managers;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and executing in achievement of program goals;
- Social media channels understanding and usage on the context of recruitment, attraction and employer branding;
- Ability to deal with high recruitment volumes and complexity, managing multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to manage candidates throughout the recruiting cycle;
- Good interviewing and assessment skills;
- Relationship building and networking –within the firm as well as within the relevant external networks;
- Team and virtual team collaboration skills;
- Strong project management skills – planning, coordination, follow-up, deadline management;
- Very good communication and influencing skills, good management of stress;
- Connected and up to date with the market trends regarding employer branding and integrating new generations in the workforce
Within your role, you will:
- While being part in designing the strategy for employer branding, you will be in charge with implementing the agreed initiatives
- You will take the lead in designing events and initiatives to boost our brand as employer on the market. You will be able to use your creative skills in a set of general guidelines.
- Ensure that internal/external employer brand messages are clearly articulated, aligned and disseminated effectively via recruitment and attraction campaigns;
- Planning and coordinating full-cycle recruitment processes (managing applications & candidate communications, organizing and participating in interviews and assessment centres) for both graduate and experienced hires recruitment projects;
- Establish budget forecasts for each project or programme (including marketing and attraction strategy and plans), obtaining approvals and managing within budget;
- Proactively plan and manage recruiting & employer branding events, such as job fairs, career events, open days, workshops, etc.;
- Develop and maintain various communication and marketing materials, including employee videos/testimonials, social media campaigns, etc.;
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with universities and student associations to generate continuous awareness on our employer brand.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities.
Acest job nu mai este activ.