Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
If you want to work in an amazing young team and you have the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional relationship-building skills
- The ability to work with and handle large amounts of data at all times.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with candidates, managers and agencies
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Able to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
Then come and see what JacTravel has to offer you!
Here at JacTravel, we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Company on a determinate contract.
As this is an entry-level position, full training will be given to the right individual. The key focus of this role involves:
- Conducting telephone screenings for people who apply for jobs working at JacTravel. Arrange and coordinate interviews, ensuring the recruitment process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Work with Marketing to improve our Brand Awareness, ensuring we are the employer of choice for candidates
- Work in close collaboration with the wider HR team ensuring that all recruitment related services are provided to a premium level.
- Responsible for the monitoring and improvement of the recruitment process in the organisation
What's in it for you?
You’ll be joining an amazing young team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. We're looking to offer you a competitive base salary as well as excellent Company benefits such as meal tickets, discounts on accommodations and flights, flexible work program, medical scheme.
If "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more!
- Do you speak fluently English?
- Do you have experience in a similar position?
- Are you looking for a job in Targu Mures?