Recruiter / Headhunter
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitize core business processes in the private and public sector. The Visma group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With over 8,500 employees, more than customers and net revenue of NOK million in, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
We are looking for a passionate Recruiter who dreams to connect the right people with the right jobs, who is result-oriented with the ability to build sustainable relationships.
You will be a part of an HR-team that works internationally, in different locations in Europe, which gives you the opportunity to work on a Scandinavian model in an international environment and to network with
colleagues all over Europe!
Main tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
*Full-cycle recruitment from candidate sourcing through offer .
*Source candidates and actively recruit a diverse qualified applicant pool in an international environment.
*Network and maintain relationships with key candidates while building networks to find qualified passive candidates and create contacts within industry.
*Headhunting candidates and making discovery calls.
*Maintain regular contact with University and students to assure the best pool of new talents for our IT Trainee program.
*Establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
*Ensure a smooth on boarding process for new employees and a seamless transition for transferring employees
* Providing help and expertise in other HR related tasks.
Required professional skills:
*Bachelor’s degree within Human Resources, Business, Communications, Psychology or related discipline.
*At least 2 years’ of staffing/recruiting experience preferably with experience in the IT industry.
*Ability to deliver results and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
* Digital skills and a good understanding of IT industry and Social Media.
* Proficiency in English.
Required personal skills:
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
* Superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
* Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently.
* Ability to embrace change and eager to take on new challenges, tasks and responsibilities.
* Analytical thinking and ability to work independently.
* Creative approach
*Marketing, sales and negotiation skills
*Dependable, honest and respectful, with a positive attitude.
What Visma offers
*The opportunity to work with recruitment in a fast paced, international environment.
* A challenging job in an exciting and dynamic working environment that offers great career and development opportunities.
*The opportunity to work for a leading technology provider with solid results and strong growth
* Competitive terms and conditions.
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France.
*Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac.