engleză, italiană, spaniolă
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
So, here we are letting the world know that we are looking for THE ONE and ONLY SUPER-colleague to join our wonderful team of recruiters. No easy mission coming along, as this role is only for those willing to take up challenges and commit to long term hard work and perseverance. If eager to do it here is what you should expect to find among your tasks:
- Draft accurate, convincing and compelling descriptions for the roles you recruit for;
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels to promote your ad. Work together with your colleagues to make the best out of it.
- Work your magic around the keywords and select the best candidates to interview.
- Coordinate all selection process steps (assessment, tests, reference checks etc.) and follow up on recruitment projects from beginning to end
- Continuously monitor your own performance and seek ways to improve it.
- Say it loud and clear, evaluate the candidates from the tip of their Experience to the toe of their Studies. Make them walk and talk the STAR way.
- Make sure you keep the candidate database spick and span so that every candidate involved in your recruitment processes is informed in due time about all the proceedings.
- Refer the candidates selected to the client, making sure that the necessary information is also transmitted.
- Assist the client with reports regarding the recruitment process, support in the recruitment process and follow up.
- Track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities
If you are an outgoing and outspoken, extremely well organized and people oriented person passionate about pushing high standards higher… then you will 99% do good with us.
Actually… you can consider us your almost perfect match if ticking more than 5 of the must have’s below:
- Passion for HR
- 2+ years of in-house and/or agency recruitment experience
- Previous sourcing experience and strong track record of building a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach in solving recruitment challenges.
- Experience in using a wide range of sourcing channels
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, sometimes multi-task, and every time meet or beat deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English; Spanish and Italian knowledge would be considered an advantage.
- Organized, detailed focused, proactive and permanently interested in learning and evolving;
- Energy and creativity, sometimes a little bit of stubbornness to move things forward faster and better.
- Driving license
- Great computer skills (MS Office)
If this ad grabbed your attention, let us introduce ourselves! We are looking forward to receiving your resume at For any further details you can contact us at