Middle (2-5 ani)
We are looking for new colleagues!
What we expect from you:
- to cooperate with hiring managers to design the candidate profile and provide regular feedback and review of the talent acquisition status;
- to design the acquisition strategy for each position;
- to create materials: job announcements, newsletters, personalized recruitment emails etc.;
- to identify suitable candidates using various sourcing techniques and niche channels;
- to maintain updated candidate databases;
- to handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analysing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews, etc.;
- to create a great candidate experience during the talent acquisition process.
The position is for a definite period of time - 1 year.
What recommends you:
- work experience as Talent Sourcer, Recruiter or similar role (prior experience in Telco and IT is an advantage);
- hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (. recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings);
- customer focus;
- outstanding interpersonal skills;
- the ability to promptly react, to analyse, diagnose and solve issues;
- results and performance drive;
- effective time-management and organizational abilities;
- capable of working independently.
What we offer:
- a dynamic and professional working environment;
- new technologies and the opportunity to be creative;
- career development opportunities.
Who we are
GTS Telecom, part of GTS Central Europe and owned by Deutsche Telekom AG is one of the main infrastructure-based provider of telecommunications services in Romania and is positioned as a quality leader in the communications segment for medium and large companies. Our company is one of the founding members RoNIX (Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) and is certified ISISHSAS 18001 and IS
GTS provides national and international transport solutions for data, voice, internet access, cloud services and collocation in our own data centers in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. The company operates an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure. The company has approximately 130 employees and is based in Bucharest.
Our company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the marketplace. They provide standards at every level of our business and are the ethical foundation for everything we do at GTS.
We are committed to our customers
We do as we say we are going to do
Our people make the difference