At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of . Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of ouremployees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As Record to Report Financial Analyst, you will be part of our success by:
- Meet service levels outlined in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and work with the business process outsourcing (BPO) provider to ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are delivered seamlessly;
- Manage the timely month-end close for markets/plants and provide accurate management submissions to the Financial Planning & Analysis Team in line with the month-end reporting timetable;
- Work alongside with Internal Control team to report Rep Letters each quarter; also coordinate with EU business to deliver ART, Tax Packages, Government Reporting as well as contractual obligations for Europe on behalf of US for assigned markets;
- Calculate and send for post monthly accruals, prepayments allocations and recharges for COGS and Direct Charges or any other areas, as requested;
- Proactively identify and resolve PAGL and EPC Mark-Up differences during month to facilitate month-end timelines;
- Take accountability for European EPC Mark-Up imbalance, identifying and resolving imbalances with GL market accountants;
- Deliver final reconciliation of mark-up in line with month-end timelines and provide training/coaching to peers on processes;
- Assist with preparation of audit files for external audits of markets and assist with queries during auditing process;
- Confirm that RTR deliverables meet or exceed level of quality and are delivered within a strong internal control framework;
- Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg RTR policies, including US GAAP, SOX, corporate tax structure (., ROUPEE) and audit requirements;
- Regularly review all processes to confirm that effective controls are in place to minimize risk to the business results;
- Build individual skills and capabilities through learning opportunities such as training courses and on-the-job training; strive to be a process champion or expert for the end-to-end RTR process;
- Contribute to the overall learning of the RTR Team through sharing of best work practices and peer-to-peer coaching;
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify opportunities to make the processes more effective; may also need to assist with ad hoc projects;
- Manage annual Pricing budget process;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by GBS Leadership.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg’s, we emphasise on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required;
- Language Skills: English;
- Previous experience in other Record-to-Report processes;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel (Required); Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Access (Preferred).
· University Degree or equivalent in Finance or a related field;
- Qualified or studying towards professional accounting qualification (., CIMA, ACA, ACCA);
- Calificat sau studiază în vederea obținerii unei calificări profesionale în domeniul contabilitate (de exemplu, CIMA, ACA, ACCA);
- Experience with SAP Asset Management, Reporting Systems (Anaplan) and Winshuttle;
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment;
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and US GAAP;
- Training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN;
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
By being mindful and committed to . Kellogg's ideals, we uphold our founder’s dedication to people and their well-being. We promote an environment where we can push beyond boundaries and across borders to create foods and brands that help to fuel the best in everyone everywhere.
As our company continues to grow, our people grow with it. Through our values-based culture, we create a stronger future every day — enriching communities and nurturing careers by putting people first in everything we do.
Once we have received your application, one of our Kellogg's Recruitment team will be in touch with you to let you know what happens next.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact .
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.