It is a temporary job (3 months with posibility of extension) with the purpose to:
- Identify and analyze of the current VAT codes usage in each BU in scope:
• type of transactions booked- business cases
• VAT regime applicable for each business case – general and with reference to the business partner type and country (ex. Business partner EU/Non EU customer, branch/non branch, VAT group/individual registration)
• Ccomparison - feeder system-SAP -> recommending the settings of the VAT treatment in feeder system and transport to SAP
• Expenses, incomes and VAT GL accounts used according to the business case + partner
- propose and define clear rules for a common set of VAT codes and VAT codes usage for all departments (operational, P2P, R2R, C2C)
- Implement/support the implementation of the rules in the feeder system and SAP
- Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliations and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
Typical Functional Skills / Experiences
- Study level:
• University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance.
- Business expertise:
* Knowledge about IFRS
* Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP)
- Interpersonal Skills
* Good knowledge in English.
* Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
* Accounting experience of 3 years.
* Customer focussed team player.