You will be part of the team responsible to deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements.
- Assist during the implementation of the new EH processes in the Romanian RCC environment and insure that proper documentation and controls are in place
- Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliatiuspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
- Complete monthly accounting for areas such as VAT, pensions, brokerage, expenses, fixed assets, salary bookings and other accruals.
- provide monthly reports to management and preparation of financial statements, correctly and in terms indicated.
- Complete all monthly IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines.
- Contribute to year-end audit, and other external reporting requirements.
- Pro-actively make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Act as interface with local OEs to support the monthly analysis of monthly PnL.
- Support production of VAT / IPT reports.
- Support Group Intercompanies booking and reconciliations.
Typical Functional Skills / Experiences
• University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance.
- Business expertise:
* Knowledge about IFRS
* Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processe
* Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP is a standard requirment)
- Interpersonal Skills
* Good knowledge in English.
* Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
* SAP and Accounting experience (G/L accounting, R2Rf minimumyear.
* Customer focussed team player.