Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză, germană, franceză
Adresa/ adresele jobului
You will be part of the team responsible to deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements.
- Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliations (. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
- Complete monthly accounting for areas such as VAT, pensions, brokerage, expenses, fixed assets, salary bookings and other accruals.
- provide monthly reports to management and preparation of financial statements, correctly and in terms indicated.
- Complete all monthly IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines.
- Contribute to year-end audit, and other external reporting requirements.
- Run cost allocation cycle and pro-actively make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Act as interface with local OEs to support the monthly analysis of monthly PnL.
- Support production of VAT / IPT reports.
- Support Group Intercompanies booking and reconciliations.
Typical Functional Skills / Experiences
• University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance.
- Business expertise:
* Knowledge about IFRS
* Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
* Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processes
* Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP is a standard requirment)
- Interpersonal Skills
* Good knowledge in English. German or French is a plus.
* Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
* Accounting experience of minimum 3 years.
* Customer focussed team player.