Eurofins Scientific is a group of international life sciences companies which provide a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group is considered the global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing, as well as agro-science CRO services.
Eurofins Group entered the Romanian market years a few years ago, with sales offices in Arad and laboratory facilities located in Bucharest.
We are currently looking for Lab Receptionists willing to use their organizational and technical skills to support the day-to-day sample registration in the laboratory and perform administrative tasks.
- Checking the conformity of the data filled in the customers' orders against the samples received;
- Registering samples in the lab’s databases;
- Performing general administrative duties: sending packages via couriers, registering incoming/outgoing company documentation (invoices from suppliers, contracts, etc.)
- Packing the samples in appropriate packaging and ensuring they are fit for transport.
- Minimum 2 years of overall working experience;
- Previous experience as a receptionist in a laboratory will be considered an advantage;
- Experience working in a dynamic, multitasking-oriented environment;
- High attention to detail;
- Analytical & problem solving skills;
- Intermediate MS Office skills;
- Intermediate English level;
- Highschool (baccalaureate) diploma is mandatory, a higher level of education will be a plus.