Position: Receptionist/ Office Assistant
Job type: Full-time job
Experience level: University studies in progress (final year) or Entry level
- Ensures in general the conduct of administrative, secretarial and protocol activities;
- Performing daily administrative tasks such as handling and processing of various documents, editing, translation, compilation of forms and other activities related to office activity;
- Providing protocol conditions for company invitations, supplying the company with office products, stationery, ensuring and maintaining cleaning at the company's headquarters, etc.
- Assistance in the management of the equipment and assets of the company;
- Drawing up, filing and / or scanning the primary accounting documentation in order to send the accounting firm (invoices, receipts, accounts, etc);
What we offer:
If you’re keen to join the team, please send through your CV in English with photo at until 23rd of October
CDM is a world-class financial institution offering unique and highly specialized services that enable its clients overcome any business challenges. Our organization works with sustainable companies which act responsibly and require assistance in order to successfully solve finance projects.
CDM has a solid business reputation built in its over 12 years of operation and collaboration with various national and international financial and banking organizations. Our company has vast areas of expertise and offers custom-built creative solutions for each client in domains such as: Corporate debt finance (Project financing, Working Capital Financing), Equity & capital raising, Mergers & acquisitions, Alternative financing solutions (Financial Insurance, Special guarantees), Corporate Debt Restructuring – Non-performing loans (NPLs) and Special opportunity funding.
We assist our clients in unlocking and optimizing value in financial transactions at key moments in their company’s evolution. We leverage our strong network across all major categories of financial market participants such as Institutional Investors, Banks, Insurance Companies, Private Equity and Venture Capital firms, to bring the best financial solutions to our clients.
Corporate debt finance, Equity & capital raising, Mergers & acquisitions, Alternative financing solutions, Financial Insurance, Special guarantees, Corporate debt restructuring, Non-performing loans, Special opportunity funding, Project financing
If you’re keen to join the team, please send through your CV in English with photo at until 15th of November