YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Secretarial activities (answering incoming phone calls and diverting them to the person in charge, taking phone messages, registering and sorting of the correspondence, receiving/sending the mail and the packages, Registering different types of documents/invoices, sending/receiving faxes) .
• Protocol activities and office administration.
• Represents the interface between the company and external clients.
• Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members
• Other activities necessary to ensure administrative support of the company`s activity.
WHO YOU ARE
• Good interpersonal and customer facing skills, able to empathize, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurized environment;
• Positive attitude toward clients;
• A conscientious, flexible and ‘can do’ working style;
• Good oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments;
• IT skills: MS Office;
• Hard-working person, positive and friendly attitude, attentive to others and to details, pleasant presence, good distributive attention, good diplomat; team spirit and proactive attitude;
• Fluent in local language (Romanian), English mandatory.
• Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical and work environment
• Dynamic and involving job;
• Opportunities for training and development;
• Company benefits package;
• Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 9 December 2018
Reference Code: BCP_Reception
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 9 December 2018