Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a Customer service officer you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary;
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receiving, preparing sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries correspondence, memos and forms)
- Placing orders for: Fan Courier/DHL/UPS
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments;
- Assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information;
- Develop and maintain a filing system; full compliance in implementing the school’s policy regarding data protection and school documents.
- Introduce all needed information in the SSMS/SMS/ or any other platforms used in the school
- Make sure all students’ files are complete and introduced in the system correctly; update them whenever necessary; archive the old ones.
- Make sure all students transferred to another school are removed from the system;
- Issues all necessary school documents (Certificates, School Transcripts, Transfer Inquires or any other type of document); assures all information are accurate.
- Send any information needed to parents and staff members through sending e-mails or SMS;
For an administrative role, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- a respect and fondness for all staff members;
- experience in Accounting area would be a plus;
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- good listening skills;
- the capacity to learn quickly;
- excellent organisational skills;
- energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience, and a caring nature;
- ability to work independently, as well as being able to work in a team;
- a sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- maintain a forward-thinking, collaborative, and positive attitude toward all aspects of the school and its management;
- Proficiency in MS Office
- perform other duties, functions, and roles deemed appropriate by Senior Management;
- implement all procedures referring to responsibilities/tasks as stated in the Job description
- reading and implementing all the school policies
Compliance with general health and safety principles of prevention of accidents and occupational diseases in accordance with the law
To this respect each employee has to:
- to acquire and implement the rules and instructions of health and safety protection at work;
- to use correctly technical equipment, hazardous substances and other means of production;
- not to proceed with disconnecting, changing or removing arbitrarily safety devices and technical equipment of buildings, and to use these devices correctly
- to inform the supervisor on any technical malfunction of other situation that constitutes a danger of injury or occupational disease;
- to inform the supervisor as soon as possible on work accidents he suffered or other employees;
- to stop working in case ofhe appearance of an imminent threat of an accident and to immediately inform his supervisor;
- to cooperate with the employer and / or workers with specific tasks in the field of safety and health at work as long as necessary to perform any tasks or requirements imposed by the competent authority to prevent accidents and occupational diseases;
- to give information on their own initiative or requested by Health and safety Authorities. Cambridge School of Bucharest is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.