Entry (0-2 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Bucharest, Romania
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we dynamic, global company founded in, we bring together more than 1,600 driven, dedicated and passionate work on the front line of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
Start your career in clinical research, streamlining communication, maintaining systems and managing documents & information.
Office-based in Bucharest
- Provide secretarial support, receive visitors, couriers, and incoming calls
- Track and summarize financial information, prepare out-of-pocketeports
- Be the point of contact for vendors and support services
- Order office supplies
- College/University degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
- Full working proficiency in English
- PC skills to be able to work with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication and collaboration skills
Take your first step towards a career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with the company.