Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Join our squad – Receptionist
Born to make a difference. Romanians by destiny, we are grateful for our past, embrace our present and, through the distinctive, top quality legal work provided to our local and international clients, will shape the future of our country within the context of its European aspirations.
- Perform front-office duties, including directing incoming calls and taking accurate messages;
- Monitor and process incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and packages;
- Arrange meetings and greet visitors;
- Protocol related activities;
- Manage library;
- Perform other general administrative duties upon request;
- Follow the job role internal procedures;
- Working hours: in shifts from:00) t:00) one week and from:00) t:00) the following week;
- Responsible, organized, efficient and flexible person with good people skills;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities;
- Ability to handle difficult situations;
- Good English skills;
- Good experience with MS Office applications;
- Previous experience is a plus;
- Preferable university program graduate or during university studies.
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- 6 months contract with possibility to be extended;
- Highly professional work environment and friendly team colleagues;
- Private health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Birthday day off and birthday treat.
Please send your resume via email at until 22 September 2017.