Purpose of the position
The Real Time Analyst is the person responsible for the centralized tasks of Adherence and Attendance monitoring and managing productivity and attitude of the CSR’s for assigned projects or sites. The position is hierarchically located under a Supervisor WFM Shared Production Center.
The purpose of the position is to handle centralized tasks of schedule adherence, attendance and real time productivity.
• Processing and approval (in consultation with WFM Traffic) of tickets (requests) from operation to WFM regarding (preferred) changes to the published schedule.
• Processing attainment exceptions in the schedule of the CSR.
• Processing changes to the schedule, directed by WFM Traffic and inform when required the CSRs about this change
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• The WFM RTA performs various activities in close consultation and collaboration with WFM Traffic.
• Outside the WFM department the WFM RTA collaborate and has frequent contact with operational management, WFM Adherence Clerk, team leaders and CSRs regarding exception code and real time schedule change requests.
• Intermediate / Higher Vocational Education, preferably economics, logistics, information management, statistics, communication or mathematics
• Excel experience/knowledge
• Experience with and/or knowledge about customer care departments and processes
• Punctual and accurate work methods.
• Analytical abilities
• Customer orientated and self-assured communication and way of working
• Ability to organize and coordinate tasks/work
• Advanced Written and verbal communication skills (English and local language)
• Analytical abilities
• Power of persuasion
• Building trust
• Result oriented
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the . healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.