Real Estate Specialist / Asset Admin (junior)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in real estate industry, preferably in valuation/appraisals;
- strong knowledge of RE market
- University degree;
- Young, creative, analytical, attention to detail, ability to prioritize work and to work independently and in a team;
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking & writing)
- Excellent knowledge of applicable legislation for RE transactions; land book etc
- Clean driving license and travel availability
- Microsoft Office
- Communication and negotiation abilities
- Proactive and responsible
- responsible for operational flow regarding selling/renting of properties (REO)
- to follow up the strategies for all the cases assigned;
- to maintain permanent contact and be the liaison with real estate brokers / property managemenet companies; potential investors; notaries etc
- to contact potential buyers/investors directly, negotiate- with an objective of achieving recovery maximization on the case;
- to identify potential buyers / investors and build an adequate assets promotion plan;
- to analyze and report activities
- follow up and supervise the property management / brokers activity / refurbishment need
- update on time the REO database , follow up approvals and transactions flows; prepare activity reports
- The possibility of professional development within a young, dynamic, and international team;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Competitive salary package;
- Company (pool) car
About the Company
B2 Kapital Portfolio Management is part of an international group (B2 Holding) and is responsible for managing secured debt recoveries for portfolios ultimately held in the Romanian market.
The group is a leading pan-European debt specialist, providing debt solutions for banks and institutional credit providers and since starting its activities has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the non-performing debt markets where the Group operates.
B2 Holding has operations and offices in 16 countries in Europe as well as an additional 3 countries with portfolios and has a stated strategy for further growth, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe.