Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Real Estate Officer
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
SUPERBET team is expanding!
If you are an experienced Real Estate Specialist and you enjoy negotiations and preparing rental contracts, you have an eye for details, you might be our future colleague!
- Real Estate previous experience
- Experience in preparation and analyze rental contracts
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent contract negotiation skills
- Detail oriented approach, strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven
- Good skills of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexibility and adaptability to deal effectively with change in a positive manner
- Transposing in a correct and coherent form the results of the negotiations made by department’s manager;
- Validation / verification of rental contracts / addendums;
- Communication with landlords on various topics;
- Real-time updating of the database so that all departments have access to the documentation specific to the department's activity;
- Preparing the complete documentation for opening / updating the points of sale at the Trade Register;
- Preparation of rental contracts / addendum according to the indications given by the department manager;
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices;
- Prepares periodical activity reports, on the request of Real Estate Manager;
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania.
Since our foundation in, over people have joined us and became the driving force behind the company’s success. Superbet is the largest payer of taxes in the industry and one of the largest contributors to the national budget, with almost 57 million euros paid in 2018.
Superbet has among its shareholders the US giant Blackstone, a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), with assets under management of more than $ 512 billion.
- What are your salary expectations?