· To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
· A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
· Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
· Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
· Supports Lease Extension Process in Romania - monitoring leases, preparing for and implementing negotiation on lease extensions and renewals in good time prior to expiration or renovation. Renegotiate rents where appropriate in order to attempt rent reduction.
· Actively participates in creating expansions strategies, supports Market Planning with extensive local market knowledge.
· Proactively looking for the best locations in the market. Cooperates with local agencies, landlords, developers.
· Prepare, maintain an up to date Lease Agreement database of all existing leases with all relevant conditions (including rent, CACH, lease term, option, etc.).
· Supports the Development department by responding on ad hoc requests for rent & sales and lease agreement terms analysis;
· Coordinate the whole Development Process from site finding till restaurant opening by coordinating work between Legal, Design, Construction and Operation departments.
· Has a keen eye for the competition and the market - studies the growth plan and site strategy of the competitors. Observes the actual trends of the commercial RE market.
· Liaises with the building authorities, cadastral office, other related authorities. Confirms the feasibility of the project with checking the valid building regulations.
· Prepares site presentations, weekly reports.
· University degree - preferred specialization: Business or Real Estate related
· 5+ years of relevant experience - preferably gained in commercial dept. of respected Real Estate agency, RE dept. of retail/ restaurant company.
· Excellent knowledge of the local market, lease contracts and the law with regard to lease.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proactiveness and self-motivation in delivering high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure.
· Willingness to travel.
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Fluency in English both written and spoken
· Open mind, go getter attitude, ambition for growth
Please notice, we will contact only chosen candidates.