Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Do you have the analytical skills and sharpness to identify inconsistencies in requirements, and/or proposed solutions?
Do you write scalable and self-testing code with a nick for intuitive user-interfaces?
Do you enjoy taking initiative, diving deep into emerging technologies, and working with open source software and projects in an Agile and highly collaborative environment?
Be Open! Let's meet and discuss!
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers, managers to define, design and ship new features
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle; you will work closely with other team members and product owners to deliver features from product backlog.
- Participate actively in backlog grooming, features definition, sprint planning and implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science or another technical/scientific field
- At least 2+ years of experience in front end development
- At least 1+ years of experience in React JS
- Experience with Webpack module bundler, Babel and NPM.
- Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures, RESTful APIs, AJAX
- Good knowledge of version control systems (ex: GIT)
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects
Would be a plus:
- Design patterns and SOLID
- Understanding software architectural concepts
- Debugging and logging skills
- Knowledge of Node JS
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks like Angular JS, Angular, , , etc.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- French communication skills